1/4 cup of hemp seeds ground up with a teaspoon of honey and a little bit of water mixed up in a coffee cup every morning.
Melt some chocolate (4 Hershey kisses) in a coffee cup in the microwave and mix in 1/4 cup of hemp seed for an amazing treat!
High Fiber Hemp Pancakes
1/4 cup Hemp High Fiber Powder
2 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 beaten eggs
2 cup buttermilk
4 tablespoons cooking oil
|Hemp Cocoa Bites|
- 1 cup peanut butter (or alternate nut butter)
- 8-10 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1-2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup hemp seed
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- In a food processor, pulse together peanut butter, dates, coconut, and cocoa powder until dates are blended in.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in hemp seed and oats until well combined and the mixture resembles a thick cookie dough. If needed, add more peanut butter or hemp seed/oats.
- Scoop out by the tablespoon and roll into balls. Place on waxed paper and store in the fridge until ready to eat.
Dr Oz: Hemp Seed Trail Mix Recipe
Ashley Koff said that after lunch, around 3 pm, people often grab for something to give them stamina and to pick them up, but these items often cause us to drop even harder. So what is a good option for a Stamina Sustainer? Dr Oz said that one of the biggest pitfalls people make is picking a sweet to give them a boost – even a granola bar is often full of tons of sugar which is not sustainable. Instead, Koff showed Doctor Oz how she makes her own Hemp Seed Trail Mix Recipe out of organic whole grain cereal, unsweetened coconut flakes, dark chocolate chips and hemp seeds (which contain all three nutrients she spoke about before – health fats, protein and carbs). You cannot eat unlimited amounts of this trail mix though. One portion size is 1/2 cup or around the size of your fist. Dr Oz said that they also make Hemp Milk which is delicious.